Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Low factory output without conflict?
I'm experiencing lower factory output for some of the models I produce without there being any conflict going on in the cities where my factories are. Have any of you had this problem before? Struggling to find info about what is happening. Only happening with two new models while all the prior ones are producing what they should.

The output for the two new models are at about 1/3 of the slider number set, while the models already in production run at about 95% of the slider number set.

[Image: 8EZRfDA.png]
[Image: IUmnU96.png]
Check the memos? Did you have any sort of event?

Is it happening every turn? Or just one turn?

What's the moral look like under HR?
What is the manufacturing reqs for these two?

If it's still messing up, upload the save game and i'll take a look
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I got a memo about a year ago about a strike and lower production at a manufacturer for some of the parts I need (or something along those lines). I can't remember properly as I delete memos every new year, so it's lost in the void.

Happened every turn between april 1904 and february 1905.

As far as I can see the morale is at 100 for all models at all factories. Number of employees also seems to be maxed out for all models.

After some testing it seems to happen when I use the replace model auto command. I made two new year models and used the replace function, both of them has about 1/3 of the stipulated production. I made a third model that I replaced manually, by removing the old year model from prodduction and distribution, and then start producing and selling the new one. That last one replaced manually has the expected production output.

So far it seems the "Replace Model" command is making the production number wonky.

Attached Files
.rar   eighteenOne.rar (Size: 888.31 KB / Downloads: 452)
Still happening in 1908, so my guess is that the "Replace Model"-function is doing something weird here.
This should be fixed. Found a bug in the replace model code.

Also Moving to bug forums.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski