Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unlimted Money
Sorry when i disturb anyone,

but is there any Cheat, Trainer for the actual Version of the Game ?

Yes I want unlimted Money....sorrrrry but its only a Question
(06-24-2015, 03:02 AM)Asgard Wrote: Yes I want unlimted Money....sorrrrry but its only a Question

Sounds like you've been spending time at the Automation forums.

There's no unlimited money cheat yet, though it has been brought up again I can't remember what the answer was.

In the mean time ,when you start a game you can give yourself insane amounts of money which is the next best thing!

Alternatively, you can just keep editing your save to increase the amount of money you have.
Yeah, in the advanced setting you can setup your own start amount, it might not be unlimited, but you can set it to more than enough to not worry about it for the rest of the game if you like. Wink
As Frankschtaldt said you can tweak your savegame. To do this you can use a program that interprets databases for you and makes them easier to read and edit, like this one: http://sqlitebrowser.org/

Not that I know how to edit the savegame *clears throat, then promptly goes into a coughing fit*
As others pointed out, you can preset the amount of starting money to a few billion. It's very hard to burn through that much cash.
You can also edit the save files anytime using any SQLite database editor.

I will implement cheat codes eventually, but there are a lot more important things to address first however.

In any event, if you find your self unable to use a db editor, you're more than welcome to upload a game on here. (Zip the save file) and I or someone else will be able to change it for you rather quickly.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Wow.....fast Answers ! Thank you all for the Help. First i will take a look at the Game with the "Start" Ammount.

@eric

I bet that in my first Games i loose all MoneyWink
(06-25-2015, 05:28 AM)Asgard Wrote: ..
I bet that in my first Games i loose all MoneyWink

Not necessarily, read a few of the guides in the help subforum. And follow some of the basic tips and you should be able to make a profit. Not starting in 1900 also helps... a lot. The bigger populations and higher incomes gives you more room for error Wink