Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GearCity 1.14 Progress
Will be seeding after the doctor's office, dl'ing now!
Seeding Smile
Removed 1970-2020 headlights and taillights due to issues we've been having with them. Top priority other than breaking bugs will be a new headlight/taillight system.

I've included all the tip submitted to our tip submission thread. I had to reword some of them to make them fit. But they're in there.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Once I have it downloaded I'll throw a HTTP mirror up. Unlimited bandwidth and stuff.
(05-22-2014, 04:57 PM)shaunisradd Wrote: Once I have it downloaded I'll throw a HTTP mirror up. Unlimited bandwidth and stuff.

I'll be putting up a mirror tomorrow when I redo the site with the new images and videos.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Is there a way to get past 1930? The 1.14 that I got is still the 1900 start, and I haven't gotten to the 20's yet even.
(05-23-2014, 12:09 AM)Remaggib Wrote: Is there a way to get past 1930? The 1.14 that I got is still the 1900 start, and I haven't gotten to the 20's yet even.

You have to buy the Steam Early Access build in a few days in order to play the full game.

I'll announce the date tomorrow or the day after I think.
Awesome, when you mentioned the headlights thing I was worried I missed something!
Man, it's been like... a year since I was last here. lol.

Glad to see the Steam Early Access is coming soon, I'll be buying into it in a few weeks time, gotta buy myself a 3DS first, my mates have been begging me to play Pokemon X/Y. lol

Just started d/ling the torrent, but I won't be able to seed, as uTorrent doesn't play nice with my mobile internet. Sad

Good luck on this final stretch Eric! biggrin
http://www.govjobnetwork.com/Gearcity/Ge...ta1.14.exe

You're welcome to use that too. Smile