Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$400] #218 | End Production Mk2
Price: $400

Description: This bounty adds several features to the End Production system. When you end the production of a model, the game will pop up a new window if you are using that design in an active vehicle or contract.

This window will list all models using the design. You will have the option to end the production of those models from this window.

The window will also list all contracts using this model and all contracts of designs that use this model. This also includes racing series. We will display the total breach costs for breaking these contracts.

When ending the production of a vehicle design, if you are not using the components in any other models, you will have the option to discontinue them.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Some people hate popups, I mean to the point of irrational hatred of the things... Other than the Quality of Life improvements by being able to mass discontinue designs, half of this bounty's benefit is duplicated in the Merge RnD View and Modify windows bounty. Although that bounty doesn't touch the Mega Menu, this one does.

Eric's Opinion: One frequent request comes when players want to end production of a component design, but the game says they can't because the player can't because they're using it in an active vehicle design. Merging the modification and the view windows together in RnD per bounty #8 fixes some of that problem, but this bounty is a full solution. Although, it will rely on a popup and more UI. There is a little discount on this bounty to get it funded.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

Messages In This Thread
[$400] #218 | End Production Mk2 - by Eric.B - 05-06-2022, 01:26 PM
RE: [$400] #218 | End Production Mk2 - by Eric.B - 03-24-2024, 12:19 AM
RE: [$400] #218 | End Production Mk2 - by Eric.B - 03-25-2024, 05:37 PM
RE: [$400] #218 | End Production Mk2 - by Eric.B - 05-05-2024, 02:55 AM