Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Fuel Economy Testing leads to worse Fuel Milage?
I'm sorry to open up an old thread, but I still find that this bug exists in the current Steam-build.

What do I do, and why do I do it?

I have some models that cover up different types of car I wish to build. To try to grab even more of the market I try to build a dirt cheap car where everything is cheap as garbage, so that I can sell in places and for demographics not covered by my other cars. The only thing this car is good at, is fuel economy. So all sliders are down to 0, except the fuel related ones.

What do I find?

I find that increasing the Fuel Economy Testing slider will increase Project Design Cost (as one expects, and it should), but it also increases the weight and decreases the fuel mileage.

I tested this with 2 different cars in 1900. One made with extremely poor and cheap parts (all sliders to 0 in all components) and another car made with average quality components costing a lot more. Both cars got the same effect in the car design phase, when all slider were set to 0, and then the Fuel Economy Testing slider was adjusted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [FIXED]Fuel Economy Testing leads to worse Fuel Milage? - by Tridon - 07-20-2014, 07:20 AM