09-21-2026, 11:20 AM
I will take a look at it, but according to base game XML files:
<induction name="13241" type="induction" year="1932" death="5050" cost="0.5" designcost="1.07" design="1.05" manu="1.05" power="1.3" fuel="1.1" reliability="0.9" weight="1.05" finish="1.05" skill="20" popindex="0.05" selectionIndex="107" picture="TurbochargerPowerS1.dds" about="13296" localName="1" localDesc="1" localParam="0"/>
I don't have 2nd Gear in front of me, but I likely merged Turbo Power Stage 1 with just Turbo when we got dynamic subcomponent values.
<induction name="13241" type="induction" year="1932" death="5050" cost="0.5" designcost="1.07" design="1.05" manu="1.05" power="1.3" fuel="1.1" reliability="0.9" weight="1.05" finish="1.05" skill="20" popindex="0.05" selectionIndex="107" picture="TurbochargerPowerS1.dds" about="13296" localName="1" localDesc="1" localParam="0"/>
I don't have 2nd Gear in front of me, but I likely merged Turbo Power Stage 1 with just Turbo when we got dynamic subcomponent values.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski

