Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Algorithm 1 Racing seems broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not sure what the induction limit for it is.

I went and read the XMLs and the racing series has cylinderRestriction="43" fuelRestriction="50" inductionRestriction="107". However, 107 does not exist in the components.


<selectionIndex>59</selectionIndex>
<picture>TwinTurbochargerInduction.dds</picture>

<selectionIndex>56</selectionIndex>
<picture>NaturalyAspiratedInduction.dds</picture>

<selectionIndex>57</selectionIndex>
<picture>SuperchargerInduction.dds</picture>

<selectionIndex>58</selectionIndex>
<picture>TurbochargerFuelS1.dds</picture>

<selectionIndex>114</selectionIndex>
<picture>Twincharger.dds</picture>

<selectionIndex>115</selectionIndex>
<picture>HybridTurbocharger.dds</picture>

<selectionIndex>116</selectionIndex>
<picture>VariableGeometry.dds</picture>

<selectionIndex>60</selectionIndex>
<picture>QuadTurbochargerInduction.dds</picture>

Here are the selection indexes for the inductions.

I am on second gear.
I will take a look at it, but according to base game XML files:
<induction name="13241" type="induction" year="1932" death="5050" cost="0.5" designcost="1.07" design="1.05" manu="1.05" power="1.3" fuel="1.1" reliability="0.9" weight="1.05" finish="1.05" skill="20" popindex="0.05" selectionIndex="107" picture="TurbochargerPowerS1.dds" about="13296" localName="1" localDesc="1" localParam="0"/>

I don't have 2nd Gear in front of me, but I likely merged Turbo Power Stage 1 with just Turbo when we got dynamic subcomponent values.