Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: French traduction / Traduction Français
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I don't speak french, but it's looking pretty good! In about a month or so when I get the major features of 1.16 implemented, I'll start moving the other text in the game into this file. So you still have a lot more to do! Wink
ok no problems for game pretty good like this.
Hi, I update my v1.4 translation to v1.7 but I have 2 problems
[attachment=1126]

1) when I click on continue after fill name and choose logo of new game , nothing happens or game crash and when I would end turn game crash, I check log but I don't know there is the problem (in my translation file)
2) the section 'Components.xml Text Goes Here!' doesn't works , I delete original Components.xml file but nothing happens.

thank you
(03-25-2015, 04:24 PM)jackslayter Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I update my v1.4 translation to v1.7 but I have 2 problems

1) when I click on continue after fill name and choose logo of new game , nothing happens or game crash and when I would end turn game crash, I check log but I don't know there is the problem (in my translation file)
2) the section 'Components.xml Text Goes Here!' doesn't works , I delete original Components.xml file but nothing happens.

thank you

1) Anytime you have text that saves to the database, use two single quotes '' instead of one '
So d'automobile should be d''automobile

2)Deleting the Components.xml file will cause the game not to work.
How the systems works, inside components.xml if there is a number in place of a name or text description then the word="#" in the translation file will be the text used in that place.

You have to start new games for these changes to take effect.

--------------------------------

Curious if you signed up for our official translation system? I am unable to add new users due to it being broken by Google. But roughly 60% of the game up to 1.16 has been translated. Contributing to that would get it finished faster.
no I don't signed up for your official translation system. How do this?
(03-26-2015, 02:01 AM)jackslayter Wrote: [ -> ]no I don't signed up for your official translation system. How do this?

As stated before, the system is currently down. So I am unable to add new translators to it. Waiting on Google to resolve the issue.
ok but you have the 1.16 file with 60% ?
I replace ' by '' new game works but when I would end turn game crash.
[attachment=1127]
see my 2 log with new game and end turn bug with english and french translation file
[attachment=1128][attachment=1129]
(03-27-2015, 11:39 AM)jackslayter Wrote: [ -> ]see my 2 log with new game and end turn bug with english and french translation file

I'm not on a computer where I can test these on. If you could upload the save game file I can take a closer look to see what is incorrect in the DB.

As for the 1.16 file, the file is in po format and has to be 100% completed before I can convert it to xml. As the translations are saved for future use in other versions uploaded to the server.
Pages: 1 2 3 4