Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: GearCity 1.14 Progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Will be seeding after the doctor's office, dl'ing now!
Seeding Smile
Removed 1970-2020 headlights and taillights due to issues we've been having with them. Top priority other than breaking bugs will be a new headlight/taillight system.

I've included all the tip submitted to our tip submission thread. I had to reword some of them to make them fit. But they're in there.
Once I have it downloaded I'll throw a HTTP mirror up. Unlimited bandwidth and stuff.
(05-22-2014, 04:57 PM)shaunisradd Wrote: [ -> ]Once I have it downloaded I'll throw a HTTP mirror up. Unlimited bandwidth and stuff.

I'll be putting up a mirror tomorrow when I redo the site with the new images and videos.
Is there a way to get past 1930? The 1.14 that I got is still the 1900 start, and I haven't gotten to the 20's yet even.
(05-23-2014, 12:09 AM)Remaggib Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to get past 1930? The 1.14 that I got is still the 1900 start, and I haven't gotten to the 20's yet even.

You have to buy the Steam Early Access build in a few days in order to play the full game.

I'll announce the date tomorrow or the day after I think.
Awesome, when you mentioned the headlights thing I was worried I missed something!
Man, it's been like... a year since I was last here. lol.

Glad to see the Steam Early Access is coming soon, I'll be buying into it in a few weeks time, gotta buy myself a 3DS first, my mates have been begging me to play Pokemon X/Y. lol

Just started d/ling the torrent, but I won't be able to seed, as uTorrent doesn't play nice with my mobile internet. Sad

Good luck on this final stretch Eric! biggrin
(05-23-2014, 01:07 PM)shaunisradd Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.govjobnetwork.com/Gearcity/Ge...ta1.14.exe

You're welcome to use that too. Smile

Mind if I stick this on the main site? You'll probably see roughly ~500gb of bandwidth used.
Don't mind at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4