Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Quick computing / distribution doesn't always work
Hello,

After spending some time in Gearcity i started noticing the Quick computing / distribution menu is not working correctly for me. I can select a model to launch, changing all prices by a percentage is also not a problem. However: if i try to change one model's price ( by setting one, or changing it by a percentage) my requested new sale price is not calculated at the branches. Also, when i try to stop selling a certain model, it will not always work.

Sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. I tried restarting the game and i am running in admin mode. I have attachted the requested file's.

Furthermore, the game is great! However it's getting tedieus fiddling around with prices around all branches ;-)

Greetings,

Well, i got another report. After trying to change the prices via the "mega menu" it got stuck after change prices etc. in a couple of citys. I have added the logfile. (Logfile 32.9 kb)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.log   Logfile.log (Size: 51.38 KB / Downloads: 414)
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 32.9 KB / Downloads: 360)
I have found a solution. Updating a model does change the model year, but not its name. If i redesign a car and rename it, quick computing works. If i don't rename it, it will give problems in the quick computing menu.
Nice find, thanks a LOT waterlandbaits. That helps me pin point the problem, I should be able to fix it by 1.09. Smile

I'll keep you updated in this thread.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Quick Computing issues have been fixed as far as I know. I may have missed something though...

Fixes will be included in 1.09

The Mega Menu bug you had I was unable to duplicate and I didn't get anything from your logs...
If it happens again please post a new thread and include the save game. Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski