Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [FIXED]Quick computing / distribution doesn't always work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

After spending some time in Gearcity i started noticing the Quick computing / distribution menu is not working correctly for me. I can select a model to launch, changing all prices by a percentage is also not a problem. However: if i try to change one model's price ( by setting one, or changing it by a percentage) my requested new sale price is not calculated at the branches. Also, when i try to stop selling a certain model, it will not always work.

Sometimes it will work, sometimes it won't. I tried restarting the game and i am running in admin mode. I have attachted the requested file's.

Furthermore, the game is great! However it's getting tedieus fiddling around with prices around all branches ;-)

Greetings,

Well, i got another report. After trying to change the prices via the "mega menu" it got stuck after change prices etc. in a couple of citys. I have added the logfile. (Logfile 32.9 kb)
I have found a solution. Updating a model does change the model year, but not its name. If i redesign a car and rename it, quick computing works. If i don't rename it, it will give problems in the quick computing menu.
Nice find, thanks a LOT waterlandbaits. That helps me pin point the problem, I should be able to fix it by 1.09. Smile

I'll keep you updated in this thread.
Quick Computing issues have been fixed as far as I know. I may have missed something though...

Fixes will be included in 1.09

The Mega Menu bug you had I was unable to duplicate and I didn't get anything from your logs...
If it happens again please post a new thread and include the save game. Thanks.