Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity v2.0.0.10 | GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.2.0.0
Greetings everyone,

We've got an update out for GearCity and GearCity 2nd Gear!

For GearCity, we got a small patch fixing the few issues reported to me since the last update.

For Second Gear, you may have already read in the December FBS update that Milestone #3 is funded, but the artwork for Milestone #2 is late. I cleared out my bug logs for 2nd Gear in anticipation of releasing Milestone #2's bounty as v2.2.0.0. Since this delay has no end in sight and another Milestone is funded, I am releasing those bug fixes in preparation for new features and bugs in v2.3.0.0. Details on how I plan on refunding Milestone #2 funds if the artwork isn't finished soon are in the December Update.

GearCity v2.0.0.10
  • Bugfix: Fixed column shift issue in Individual City Sales Reports
  • Bugfix: Fixed import taxes are charged on old sales when countries enter a war phase.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue causing non-manufacturing racing teams to order a vehicle for racing but not race them.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible exploit in the chassis licensing system.
  • Gameplay: Adjusted the frequency of economic boom and bust random events when playing on Random History mode.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible issues with the office contract display windows that were not popping up when racing contracts were unfilled.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible green listing of unfilled contracts in the office contract display.
  • Bugfix: Fixed decimal numbers appearing in the vehicle reports table columns.

GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.2.0.0
  • Bugfix: Fixed column shift issue in Individual City Sales Reports
  • Bugfix: Fixed import taxes are charged on old sales when countries enter a war phase.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue causing non-manufacturing racing teams to order a vehicle for racing but not race them.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible exploit in the chassis licensing system.
  • Gameplay: Adjusted the frequency of economic boom and bust random events when playing on Random History mode.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible issues with the office contract display windows that were not popping up when racing contracts were unfilled.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible green listing of unfilled contracts in the office contract display.
  • Bugfix: Fixed decimal numbers appearing in the vehicle reports table columns.
  • Bugfix: Fixed financing panels do not appear when clicking other banking options.
  • Bugfix: Fixed Banking/Auto Financing slider headers move when resizing vertically.
  • Bugfix: Fixed crash in Branch Mega Menu vehicle model filter
  • Bugfix: Fixed Buyer Rating Table reporting incorrect Automatic Transmission status
  • Bugfix: Fixed Sales projection issues when using unpopular fuel types
  • Bugfix: Fixed development pace slider appearing when creating a trim and using the sales projection system.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue with generic chassis and gearboxes when making prototype vehicles from the engine designer.
  • GUI: Removed future emissions report and added a future emissions table report accessible from the future emissions report.
  • Bugfix: Can't enable financing option for AI purchased company.
  • GUI: Fixed incorrect text on world map districting projection system
  • Bugfix: Fixed World Map/District Branch Model Filtering issues.
  • Bugfix: Fixed racing restrictions having component IDs instead of component names.
  • Engine: Implemented GCVI files for Mk2 Vehicle Design system.
  • Engine: Rudimentary implementation of Mk2 Vehicle Design GUI in the Stand Alone Designer.

Enjoy!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski