Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: GearCity v2.0.0.10 | GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.2.0.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings everyone,

We've got an update out for GearCity and GearCity 2nd Gear!

For GearCity, we got a small patch fixing the few issues reported to me since the last update.

For Second Gear, you may have already read in the December FBS update that Milestone #3 is funded, but the artwork for Milestone #2 is late. I cleared out my bug logs for 2nd Gear in anticipation of releasing Milestone #2's bounty as v2.2.0.0. Since this delay has no end in sight and another Milestone is funded, I am releasing those bug fixes in preparation for new features and bugs in v2.3.0.0. Details on how I plan on refunding Milestone #2 funds if the artwork isn't finished soon are in the December Update.

GearCity v2.0.0.10
  • Bugfix: Fixed column shift issue in Individual City Sales Reports
  • Bugfix: Fixed import taxes are charged on old sales when countries enter a war phase.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue causing non-manufacturing racing teams to order a vehicle for racing but not race them.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible exploit in the chassis licensing system.
  • Gameplay: Adjusted the frequency of economic boom and bust random events when playing on Random History mode.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible issues with the office contract display windows that were not popping up when racing contracts were unfilled.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible green listing of unfilled contracts in the office contract display.
  • Bugfix: Fixed decimal numbers appearing in the vehicle reports table columns.

GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.2.0.0
  • Bugfix: Fixed column shift issue in Individual City Sales Reports
  • Bugfix: Fixed import taxes are charged on old sales when countries enter a war phase.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue causing non-manufacturing racing teams to order a vehicle for racing but not race them.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible exploit in the chassis licensing system.
  • Gameplay: Adjusted the frequency of economic boom and bust random events when playing on Random History mode.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible issues with the office contract display windows that were not popping up when racing contracts were unfilled.
  • Bugfix: Fixed possible green listing of unfilled contracts in the office contract display.
  • Bugfix: Fixed decimal numbers appearing in the vehicle reports table columns.
  • Bugfix: Fixed financing panels do not appear when clicking other banking options.
  • Bugfix: Fixed Banking/Auto Financing slider headers move when resizing vertically.
  • Bugfix: Fixed crash in Branch Mega Menu vehicle model filter
  • Bugfix: Fixed Buyer Rating Table reporting incorrect Automatic Transmission status
  • Bugfix: Fixed Sales projection issues when using unpopular fuel types
  • Bugfix: Fixed development pace slider appearing when creating a trim and using the sales projection system.
  • Bugfix: Fixed issue with generic chassis and gearboxes when making prototype vehicles from the engine designer.
  • GUI: Removed future emissions report and added a future emissions table report accessible from the future emissions report.
  • Bugfix: Can't enable financing option for AI purchased company.
  • GUI: Fixed incorrect text on world map districting projection system
  • Bugfix: Fixed World Map/District Branch Model Filtering issues.
  • Bugfix: Fixed racing restrictions having component IDs instead of component names.
  • Engine: Implemented GCVI files for Mk2 Vehicle Design system.
  • Engine: Rudimentary implementation of Mk2 Vehicle Design GUI in the Stand Alone Designer.

Enjoy!