Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity Open Beta 1.02
http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=419

So what do you guys think of the racing system and the new selling system? Is it faster? Is it too easy? Is it too hard? Is it too varied?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
the 1.02 crash in the day 5 in click on the expenses button

i have 8gb ram ddr3 intel core 2 duo 2.00ghz nvidia 650gtx oc 2gb ram

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-30-2013, 05:39 AM)dewasha Wrote: the 1.02 crash in the day 5 in click on the expenses button

i have 8gb ram ddr3 intel core 2 duo 2.00ghz nvidia 650gtx oc 2gb ram

Does this happen everytime you try it? If so, could you send me the save file. If not I believe it's this bug: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=354

I haven't been able to reproduce it, but eventually i'll find it and fix it.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
always crash in new ame or continue or day 1 or day 5 is the same crash.

i am not use the avast antivirus i use the default microsoft antivirus in win8 pro

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 33.01 KB / Downloads: 459)
Could you zip a save game and upload that as well?
Ah ha! I think I found the bug and fixed it! Smile

There is a spot where if you build some parts, it'll cause a division by zero. You should see this fix in the next patch in a week or two.
here the savegame Smile thanks for your work

Attached Files
.rar   alex.rar (Size: 46.56 KB / Downloads: 462)
Very good news, I will try it in the next days (I hope Saturday or Sunday: I'm a bit full of work in this period Sad ).
(04-28-2013, 08:56 AM)Eric.B Wrote: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=419

So what do you guys think of the racing system and the new selling system? Is it faster? Is it too easy? Is it too hard? Is it too varied?

Haven't tried it but my only complaint is I can't gauge much from just a few years of play >:O! Open up moar >:# lol I really need that extra time cause it gets addicting / exciting ( in a business sim lol) when I get a company dropping 1 mil on my head each month.... just to see it end in a few short years Sad, and I would like when the full game is completed if time is due, a infinite mode where it goes on and on and has no " set " goal like a sandbox mode kinda but without unlimited funds etc