Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$50] #337 Racing Results Memos Cleanup
Price: $50

Description: This bounty adds the number of races that ran that month to the racing results memos. It will attempt but is not guaranteed to remove the one-off event's follow-up memo. It will also switch the translation for inactive series from "Dormant" to "Off Season".

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: I'm unsure if the game stores the number of races ran that month after it tallies the results. Displaying a secondary memo after a one-off is a design flaw from how racing series go dormant. I'm not sure if I can fix that without a major rewrite of the code. The last part of this bounty is easy to do, just change the name in the English translation.

Eric's Opinion: It's a doable request that could take a little longer than planned or could take much less time.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Request Thread: https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4547
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski