Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity Beta 1.01 Patch!
We've just released a patch with all the bug fixes from the last week.

You can find it here: www.gearcity.info/beta.html

If you run across any new bugs or if a bug you already submitted reappears please add it to this forum: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

Next patch should include some new features. biggrin

Good luck!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I meant to include a change log last night, but I ended up listening to Radiohead and punching out a few lines of code instead. Change logs are so boring and tedious to write!

Anyhoo Here it is:
  • Fixed accessories placement bug. Which wouldn't allow you to place headlights or all accessories on the vehicle.
  • Close Button was changed from a red cross to a red box with a white X to make it easier to close. May go back over and make it blend in better.
  • Fixed a bug that caused negative amount of production due to low moral.
  • Fixed a bug that displayed huge cost in factory construction.
  • Fixed bug that caused objects in the office not to be clickable after loading a new game.
  • Fixed a crash with the Slate pickup truck when changing leather colors.
  • Fixed bug that caused duplicate cities in some sales report list.
  • Ordered cities in sales list alphabetically.
  • Fixed bug that displayed inactive, bankrupt, and owned marques in the sales report list.
  • Fixed bug that allowed for transverse motors to be created but not transverse gearboxes. Transverse Engines and Gearboxes will appear in 1907.
  • Fixed text scaling bug in Quick Details panel when designing Chassis and Engines.
  • Fixed crash in car designer when placing new accessories on the vehicle. Needs Testing.
  • Fixed random glowing memos. Needs testing (I think it's still broke)
  • Fixed duplicate Research Hampered memos. (Needs Testing)
  • Factories understaffed memo will only appear if you have zero employees at a production line.
  • Tweaked the random prices when designing a Gearbox/Chassis/Engine/Car. Random value will be created only once so the price won't jump around. Until the Image system is enabled the prices will be off somewhere within a 20% range. Feedback is encouraged!
  • Map sensitivity slider added to the settings. (Installer bug, no text will be visible for this setting in the settings window)
  • Mouse sensitivity slider added to the settings. This feature is currently disabled because QuickGUI will need a chunk of code rewritten for it to work properly. (Installer bug, no text will be visible for this setting in the settings window)
  • Select Racing Engine. (Disabled)
  • Set race team funding (disabled)
  • End race team (Disabled)
  • Bunch of other little bugs that I fix as I come across them but don't log them on the forums, trac, or my little Ernie Irvan notepad...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski