Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: GearCity Beta 1.01 Patch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We've just released a patch with all the bug fixes from the last week.

You can find it here: www.gearcity.info/beta.html

If you run across any new bugs or if a bug you already submitted reappears please add it to this forum: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19

Next patch should include some new features. biggrin

Good luck!
I meant to include a change log last night, but I ended up listening to Radiohead and punching out a few lines of code instead. Change logs are so boring and tedious to write!

Anyhoo Here it is:
  • Fixed accessories placement bug. Which wouldn't allow you to place headlights or all accessories on the vehicle.
  • Close Button was changed from a red cross to a red box with a white X to make it easier to close. May go back over and make it blend in better.
  • Fixed a bug that caused negative amount of production due to low moral.
  • Fixed a bug that displayed huge cost in factory construction.
  • Fixed bug that caused objects in the office not to be clickable after loading a new game.
  • Fixed a crash with the Slate pickup truck when changing leather colors.
  • Fixed bug that caused duplicate cities in some sales report list.
  • Ordered cities in sales list alphabetically.
  • Fixed bug that displayed inactive, bankrupt, and owned marques in the sales report list.
  • Fixed bug that allowed for transverse motors to be created but not transverse gearboxes. Transverse Engines and Gearboxes will appear in 1907.
  • Fixed text scaling bug in Quick Details panel when designing Chassis and Engines.
  • Fixed crash in car designer when placing new accessories on the vehicle. Needs Testing.
  • Fixed random glowing memos. Needs testing (I think it's still broke)
  • Fixed duplicate Research Hampered memos. (Needs Testing)
  • Factories understaffed memo will only appear if you have zero employees at a production line.
  • Tweaked the random prices when designing a Gearbox/Chassis/Engine/Car. Random value will be created only once so the price won't jump around. Until the Image system is enabled the prices will be off somewhere within a 20% range. Feedback is encouraged!
  • Map sensitivity slider added to the settings. (Installer bug, no text will be visible for this setting in the settings window)
  • Mouse sensitivity slider added to the settings. This feature is currently disabled because QuickGUI will need a chunk of code rewritten for it to work properly. (Installer bug, no text will be visible for this setting in the settings window)
  • Select Racing Engine. (Disabled)
  • Set race team funding (disabled)
  • End race team (Disabled)
  • Bunch of other little bugs that I fix as I come across them but don't log them on the forums, trac, or my little Ernie Irvan notepad...