Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Random Crashing in Office
Crash when I tried to access the newspaper.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 34.68 KB / Downloads: 423)
(11-21-2013, 05:19 PM)Giacomo Wrote: Crash when I tried to access the newspaper.

Your bug has been fixed, and will be included in the 1.10 release.

This does not pertain to the random office crashing issue.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
First time with me.

Clicked on the R&D button within the office page and the game crashed.

Logfile included.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 61.24 KB / Downloads: 452)
Was in R&D. Had spent some time designing a chassis, engine and gearbox. When I pressed the button to return to the office, the program crashed. Attaching the log file.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 326.55 KB / Downloads: 428)
Crash when I pressed the end turn button (via the grandfather clock)

Logfile attached

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 391.39 KB / Downloads: 459)
I've merged three of your threads into this one Giacomo, as they all come from the same issue. The game is overflowing the stack when allocating memory for the office GUI. When I get the Linux build up and running I'll run Valgrind and hopefully fix some of these issues! Till then its a crap shoot if I can find the issue or not.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Pressing F12 in the office, after several retool and factory closes.

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 3.3 MB / Downloads: 394)
Seems like another case of the office memory leak!

Hopefully when I can afford another computer, I can get slackware up and running on it and use valgrind to fix it.

In the mean time try to save after about an hour of play on your box because you'll have a slight chance of crashing out.
Started new hard game after being unable to load last hard game. Designed a chassis, gearbox and engine then returned to office to advance turn and game crashed.

Heres the log file

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 82.58 KB / Downloads: 432)
I assume the game worked fine after that. I believe this is the same Memory Leak issue that has been plaguing us in the office for a while.

I should be able to catch it when I run valgrind on the program later this year.