Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
District System Feedback
(07-16-2015, 08:31 AM)Eric.B Wrote: Tridon, do you still have the save game that you are having branch shipping issues with. I am unable to duplicate your issue. So I would like to double check to make sure you don't have a district or shipping lock in place.

Also, did you hit "Set Shipping Distance" button. That's what applies the new shipping distance. I'm going to reword it to "Apply Shipping Distance"

I don't have that savegame anymore. Yes I did hit that button, and the window changed to the branch view window. I tried to reproduce the issue now, but now it works. When I had the issue, I needed to change distance for South America, Asia and Africa, but when I changed the slider and pressed the button, I could go to the branches, and they all had the default distance (five thousand something). Now it works like a charm with all the default districts, including the one I made with all the cities.

I'll shout out if I get the problem again, but now it's behaving perfectly. The game has however been crashing a lot these last two days. Probably crashed somewhere around 6-10 times. This never used to happen before. (not claiming this has to do with the district system, so it doesn't quite belong in this thread)
(07-16-2015, 10:10 AM)Tridon Wrote: The game has however been crashing a lot these last two days. Probably crashed somewhere around 6-10 times. This never used to happen before. (not claiming this has to do with the district system, so it doesn't quite belong in this thread)

Probably belongs in a new thread, but have you verified your game cache? Also are you noticing these crashes in specific places?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski