Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R&D Bug?
Hey all,

While playing GC during WW1 I got a wired situation at R&D.
I've set upped full investment to all but now Gearbox is changing 0 per quarter. Why?

Also I can`t take a picture of that. Every time I try, its only shows me a black window. What I`m doing wrong?? confused
Just one more turn...
"United we stand, divided we fall" Two Steps From Hell
(05-31-2015, 10:21 AM)Seaswolf Wrote: I've set upped full investment to all but now Gearbox is changing 0 per quarter. Why?
Do you have an gearboxes that are newer than 5 years old? There is a bug where the RnD skills only change if you have components in that class.

Quote:Also I can`t take a picture of that. Every time I try, its only shows me a black window. What I`m doing wrong?? confused

Try hitting print screen. This will save a picture to the ScreenShot folder where the logs are located. If you're playing inside of steam, you can use f12 as well...

Are you on windows or linux?
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(05-31-2015, 12:25 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Do you have an gearboxes that are newer than 5 years old? There is a bug where the RnD skills only change if you have components in that class.

Yes I do have.
But Always and its happen for the firs time.

(05-31-2015, 12:25 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Try hitting print screen. This will save a picture to the ScreenShot folder where the logs are located. If you're playing inside of steam, you can use f12 as well...

Are you on windows or linux?

I play via steam and I´ve Windows.
I hope the pic can be seen!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just one more turn...
Ok... today I back to play it and now something is showing per quarter.
It is too low but better than nothing. Even if I spending it in full!! lol.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just one more turn...