Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: R&D Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

While playing GC during WW1 I got a wired situation at R&D.
I've set upped full investment to all but now Gearbox is changing 0 per quarter. Why?

Also I can`t take a picture of that. Every time I try, its only shows me a black window. What I`m doing wrong?? confused
(05-31-2015, 10:21 AM)Seaswolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've set upped full investment to all but now Gearbox is changing 0 per quarter. Why?
Do you have an gearboxes that are newer than 5 years old? There is a bug where the RnD skills only change if you have components in that class.

Quote:Also I can`t take a picture of that. Every time I try, its only shows me a black window. What I`m doing wrong?? confused

Try hitting print screen. This will save a picture to the ScreenShot folder where the logs are located. If you're playing inside of steam, you can use f12 as well...

Are you on windows or linux?
(05-31-2015, 12:25 PM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have an gearboxes that are newer than 5 years old? There is a bug where the RnD skills only change if you have components in that class.

Yes I do have.
But Always and its happen for the firs time.

(05-31-2015, 12:25 PM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]Try hitting print screen. This will save a picture to the ScreenShot folder where the logs are located. If you're playing inside of steam, you can use f12 as well...

Are you on windows or linux?

I play via steam and I´ve Windows.
I hope the pic can be seen!!
Ok... today I back to play it and now something is showing per quarter.
It is too low but better than nothing. Even if I spending it in full!! lol.