Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TESTING]Negative Production Lines And Cars Built.
Ive been playing the most recent update and after so long ive noticed this a few times on a few diffierent saves, I'm running auto production, auto retool, and auto hire on easy. Love this game and thank you for all the work youve put into it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.log   Logfile.log (Size: 453.8 KB / Downloads: 438)
This didn't happen in previous builds did it? It may have something to do with the most recent changes I made to the factory lines stuff...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(08-04-2014, 11:04 PM)Eric.B Wrote: This didn't happen in previous builds did it? It may have something to do with the most recent changes I made to the factory lines stuff...

I don't recall ever seeing it before. It's very odd!
It's probably from the changes I made... Should of left well alone! Tongue
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Yeah ive only seen it since the most recent update, and its fairly random, ive had it happen twice to me.
I'm marking this thread as testing since 1.15 has a redone factory system. Let me know if you guys run into any negative production again. Thanks.
I'm having the problem in 1.15 that I'm magically producing more cars then my factury can produce (Factory max 2800 cars, 2 models so 1400 per model, and according to my sales figures I'm producing about 3800 per model)
Could you upload the save file for me? They're located in the GearCity/GearCity/SaveGame folder. You can either zip the file and upload it to here, or you can email me the file here: admin@ventdev.com

Also, are you playing the Open Beta, or the Steam version? If you're using auto production, I believe this bug was fixed in 1.15.1.

Thanks