Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Game shouldn't exit when "Esc" is pressed on "VENT" splash screen
I think I'm not the only one who press "Esc" when publisher/developer logo is shown Smile
Esc exits the game in the main menu.

Eventually I plan on switching Esc to close any open windows. But I'll take care of that when I do the other hotkeys.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Yeah but more importantly it shouldn't send you to a "Game Over" screen that only lets you esc out of the game when you lose. I had to restart the game countless times when I was trying to save a savegame of mine with 3 turns or so left worth of money.

It was as if the game was trying to tell me to stop playing.
(06-21-2014, 03:52 PM)azzbla Wrote: Yeah but more importantly it shouldn't send you to a "Game Over" screen that only lets you esc out of the game when you lose. I had to restart the game countless times when I was trying to save a savegame of mine with 3 turns or so left worth of money.

It was as if the game was trying to tell me to stop playing.

There have been a number of request for "game over" to take you back to the main menu. It will be changed in the very near future.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Added!