Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: [FIXED]Game shouldn't exit when "Esc" is pressed on "VENT" splash screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I'm not the only one who press "Esc" when publisher/developer logo is shown Smile
Esc exits the game in the main menu.

Eventually I plan on switching Esc to close any open windows. But I'll take care of that when I do the other hotkeys.
Yeah but more importantly it shouldn't send you to a "Game Over" screen that only lets you esc out of the game when you lose. I had to restart the game countless times when I was trying to save a savegame of mine with 3 turns or so left worth of money.

It was as if the game was trying to tell me to stop playing.
(06-21-2014, 03:52 PM)azzbla Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah but more importantly it shouldn't send you to a "Game Over" screen that only lets you esc out of the game when you lose. I had to restart the game countless times when I was trying to save a savegame of mine with 3 turns or so left worth of money.

It was as if the game was trying to tell me to stop playing.

There have been a number of request for "game over" to take you back to the main menu. It will be changed in the very near future.
Added!