Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gearbox
I has trying to creat a new type of gearbox a Performance one but i having difficulties, i found the Components list and add it but i don't know were i need to make it be load in the game, i also changed the GUI were is the window that shows the option in order to accommodate more one option, but i cant put the extra option, i belive its something whit the child widget.

If someone can help i will be tankful.
I'm assuming you're looking to make a performance geared for?

try something like:
Code:
<gearedfor name="Performance" type="gearfor" year="1890" death="2222"  topspeed="1" acceleration="1" fuel="0.1" lowtorque="0.5" picture="GenericGearfor.dds" about="" />
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
<gearedfor name="Performance" type="gearfor" year="1890" death="2222" topspeed="0.8" acceleration="0.8" fuel="0.1" lowtorque="0.2" picture="GenericGearfor.dds" about="The gear ratio for this transmission is set for best performance. This slider will increase performance for faster driving. As a result performance is optimized and will perform better." />

i made this i believe is more realistic this way.
I discover the problem, i need to make a new game in order to be available.

Thanks for the help