Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: gearbox
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I has trying to creat a new type of gearbox a Performance one but i having difficulties, i found the Components list and add it but i don't know were i need to make it be load in the game, i also changed the GUI were is the window that shows the option in order to accommodate more one option, but i cant put the extra option, i belive its something whit the child widget.

If someone can help i will be tankful.
I'm assuming you're looking to make a performance geared for?

try something like:
Code:
<gearedfor name="Performance" type="gearfor" year="1890" death="2222"  topspeed="1" acceleration="1" fuel="0.1" lowtorque="0.5" picture="GenericGearfor.dds" about="" />
<gearedfor name="Performance" type="gearfor" year="1890" death="2222" topspeed="0.8" acceleration="0.8" fuel="0.1" lowtorque="0.2" picture="GenericGearfor.dds" about="The gear ratio for this transmission is set for best performance. This slider will increase performance for faster driving. As a result performance is optimized and will perform better." />

i made this i believe is more realistic this way.
I discover the problem, i need to make a new game in order to be available.

Thanks for the help