Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DUPLICATE]Small suggestion about numbers
Hi guys! That was heck of a long time between this day and the alpha/beta when i did my first topic on this site. First of all - i must say im glad this game made it... Because it brings good old days when i was playing Detroit and Old Timer. I love this game - and the possibility to play from 1900s to "future". I get hang of the game thanks to great help from you in my first topic. But this topic is not only about sweetness...

As a daily worker (12h/day) in accounting/hr i have slight problems reading numbers in game... Is possibile to add in options alternate number look? To be clear (i know that my english is still a problem), how i would like to see numbers:

In game: 16664988$
My suggestion: 16'664'988$ or 16 664 988$

Small thing but could help people like me
Everything in game should be $123,456,789

If any numbers larger than 5 digits do not have commas, please report them to this thread: http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1201

Thanks! Smile
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Well yes, but im thinking about numbers in reports and number of produced/selled vehicles. Right now it is okay (in range of few thousands). I like micromanagement and i like to look at statistics/reports.

[Image: 523A6F930A29D965C9E98DB7F73D32265AA4CC08]

It would be nice if the commas would apply also to those
Anytime you see numbers larger than 5 digits and it does not have commas, then it's a bug. Please submit it to the missing comma thread I linked.

http://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1201
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski