Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Money figures not displaying properly
Ive seen two cases of this, ill add more to this post if i spot more:
Currently the slider where you select the amount of money you want to invest into racing isnt displaying its numbers correctly.

This screenshot shows how the game usually represents investment below $100,000
In this case, it is supposed to be showing around 52,000.
There are a few places where it displays properly under 100k, but in most cases it does not.

The same error, for under 100k figures, shows in the retooling branches button in the mega menu. Here is a screenshot.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Eric has already said he's fixing this in 1.12.
(02-02-2014, 04:52 AM)Frankschtaldt Wrote: I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Eric has already said he's fixing this in 1.12.

There has been these kind of wrongly displayed numbers reported and fixed in several parts of the game, so im not really sure myself, its easy to get them mixed up.
If its already been reported i apologize, but im not sure it has.

Edit: Ive changed the thread title and posted another instance of this.
I will edit this thread and add another reply if i see any more.
The bug is two fold, the game not rounding the numbers to integers, and the comma system breaking when there is a decimal. The values are correct, just throw out the commas, $52970.4 is what it's showing the first picture.

Anyway, I should be able to get to these two in 1.12, if you notice this happening in any more places please post in this thread. Thanks.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Here is another one.
Strange figure is highlighted for convenience.

Here is another one in the mega menu

Here is another one, in the Loan Screen.

Edit:
This still exists in 1.13

Fixed all up to this point, the last two are other bugs.

If you find anymore, please post to this thread, also if you run into any things that need commas...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
For 1.12
Edit: Still exists in 1.13

Another one.

Another one, when you press the buy button in your stocks area, the default value right when you open it up is messed up.
Once you move the slider around, it seems to display numbers properly.

Heres a new money display error in 1.13.

Look at the current budget display in the racing budget area once youve set up a racing budget.