Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash Dumps
Yes, in both cases.
And a new one.
This time, while ending production of obsolete components. (After having bought several companies).

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 187.6 KB / Downloads: 491)
Here's one, while designing a new car...

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 63.51 KB / Downloads: 487)
Wow Sarchez, your box is pretty crash happy.

I tried to duplicate the Mega Menu crash, and was unable to. I was using 10 cars in 40 branches... And still nothing... If you are able to duplicate after the next update, send me the save game.

I see nothing in the remove components log that sticks out. Is this duplicate-able or random?

The last one says "Unable to load texture from CarBase_PleatherGray.dds :Ran out of memory in D3D9Texture::_loadNormTex"

Which is odd and normally an issues with drivers. So I looked up your drivers and you have the latest. Which is not a good sign. Either there is a bug in nvidia's drivers (you would have to roll back to check) or there is a leak in the texture loading. However it doesn't happen on my AMD hardware, so it probably isn't that.

In the mean time, verify your game cache, because you're having an awfully lot more crashes than most people have now days...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've got a reproducable CTD in the following situation:

-Go to RnD dept.
-Design Vehicle
-Assisted
(The type is Microcar).
-Design Body (choose the only possible body, don't modify, straight return to design panel
->"Ratings" results in a CTD!

Logfile and savegame attached in the zip!

Attached Files
.zip   gearcity118_ctd.zip (Size: 168.38 KB / Downloads: 486)
(05-10-2015, 01:16 PM)udeg Wrote: I've got a reproducable CTD in the following situation:

-Go to RnD dept.
-Design Vehicle
-Assisted
(The type is Microcar).
-Design Body (choose the only possible body, don't modify, straight return to design panel
->"Ratings" results in a CTD!

Logfile and savegame attached in the zip!

I have been able to fix this, It's included in the next hotfix. Although the fix does cause a few other confused issues.

That being said, You have to hit "select" before returning to the assisted designer. That is why it was crashing. Anyhoo, it shouldn't crash anymore, but it also will delete the vehicle when you hit that button. So I have to fix that.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
Thanks for the quick fix Smile I'll give it a try very soon (when the windows updates are finished).
Hi, after 20+ years of game (now it is 1932, started in sth like 1925?) it's started to crash when I'm trying in MEGA Menu change the production in factories.
It happen when I move cursor over list of vehicles's list

Here's the logfile:

Attached Files
.log   Logfile.log (Size: 49.49 KB / Downloads: 501)
(05-18-2015, 02:44 PM)Matmilanfan Wrote: Hi, after 20+ years of game (now it is 1932, started in sth like 1925?) it's started to crash when I'm trying in MEGA Menu change the production in factories.
It happen when I move cursor over list of vehicles's list

Here's the logfile:

Could you zip up the save file and upload that as well. Thanks.
Sure, there are all of my saves. That was happening on all of them. (They are one game played the way Crash-restart-few months-another crash and so on)
The newest is 32 9.(saved up and quite normally)

Attached Files
.zip   SaveGames.zip (Size: 25.57 MB / Downloads: 451)