Visual Entertainment and Technologies Forum

Full Version: Crash Dumps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thread for crash dumps, more details in the near future (or hop on IRC and I'll make you a lab rat!)

Upload logs and dumps in a zip. Thanks
No1. Crash Dump from IRC discussion

Edit: Ive attached a Save file and Car model, where the crash is happening.

For the crash, i select Compact car, then the first option for chassis, engine, gearbox, then ok
Then i go to Design Body, click load vehicle, then click a model
I wait for the model to appear behind it, reselect the model (as it always deselects it after loading for whatever reason), then click load
Then i click finished on the left.
And Crash
Ok, i got 2 problems to report.

Problem 1:

When choosing settings i show in printscreen my game crashes on start up.

Only when i use these specific options.

I have a NVidea GeForce GTX 560 Ti

Problem 2:

1. I try to design a vehicle
2. I choose to design a body
3. I want to stick some tires and lights on my body
4. My game crashes Sad

Have tried multiple times, reinstalling game 4 times, picking multiple bodys. Everytime i crash Sad <-- Very sad face.

Added 2 logs. Will try to sell cars lacking lights and wheels untill i know what i can do to fix this ;-)

After switching from R&D to office i got crash. Added log.
^^^^^ I'm also having problem 2, tires etc. crash
(05-21-2014, 06:35 PM)Remaggib Wrote: [ -> ]^^^^^ I'm also having problem 2, tires etc. crash

Did you download the hot fix?
(05-21-2014, 06:58 PM)Eric.B Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-21-2014, 06:35 PM)Remaggib Wrote: [ -> ]^^^^^ I'm also having problem 2, tires etc. crash

Did you download the hot fix?

I reinstalled and did the hotfix as well, I can't remember if I made a save game before or after the hotfix so all is well now! I'm selling roughly 500 "meal worm" (auto-named lol) cars a month now
Hello,

My game keeps crashing when i try to produce my 2nd car in my starting factory.

I have tried multiple times in 3 games, however the games freezes each time.

It happens when i am in the mega menu and i want to select my 2nd car to add production lines.

I have added save and log.

Greetings WaterlandBaits

UPDATE: Solved my problem. For some reason (don't know why) i was running game in compatibility mode (Windows XP Service pack 3). If i untick compatibility mode problem is solved!
Here's a new one from version 1.16.2.1.
(Was scrolling through branches in the mega menu)
and another one.

I have a feeling it happens when I try to change too many things during 1 turn.
This time I cope cloning distribution to 10+ branches (after having done a lot of other things first.)
(11-13-2014, 11:40 AM)Sarchez Wrote: [ -> ]and another one.

I have a feeling it happens when I try to change too many things during 1 turn.
This time I cope cloning distribution to 10+ branches (after having done a lot of other things first.)

It happens when you click on the cycle buttons up at the top of the mega menu correct?
Pages: 1 2 3 4