Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Confirmation on save delete
This may have already been suggested in some of the large lists of suggestions that are floating around.

Can we please get a confirmation ("Are you sure?" Yes/NO) when we press the delete button in the load game screen.
About 20seconds ago, i accidentally deleted one of my saves id been working on for a while. Luckily ive got into the habit of backing them regularly so i can post them to support bug reports.

This is something i suggested in a different area herebut in this case im talking specifically about the save/load screen.
As i mentioned in that thread in a similar situation, these kind of confirmation popups are quite common, you can see them in a lot of programs, especially around exit/delete buttons.
(02-01-2014, 11:06 PM)Arakash Wrote: This may have already been suggested in some of the large lists of suggestions that are floating around.

Can we please get a confirmation ("Are you sure?" Yes/NO) when we press the delete button in the load game screen.
About 20seconds ago, i accidentally deleted one of my saves id been working on for a while. Luckily ive got into the habit of backing them regularly so i can post them to support bug reports.

This is something i suggested in a different area herebut in this case im talking specifically about the save/load screen.
As i mentioned in that thread in a similar situation, these kind of confirmation popups are quite common, you can see them in a lot of programs, especially around exit/delete buttons.

The same happend to me a few days ago. Started again with autosave and lost only one month. A "are you sure?" question would be very welcome!
Definitely needed for certain things such as delete buttons etc.

Please be careful not to over do it though. They can be very annoying if there's too many of them.
I'll look into it for 1.13.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Added savegame delete confirmation, end production confirmation, and modify confirmation to 1.15.1, will be included in ob 1.16 as well.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski