Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Designing an Engine?! Help Please!
Hi Zane and welcome.

Many of your ideas have already been discussed in the suggestions section of the forum. Go check it out. Your input on some of those threads would be greatly appreciated.

If you want to check if something has already been suggested you can either use the search function or go take a look at Arakash's excellent (Unofficial)Suggestion Links Megathread.

To answer what you've suggested here:

Sub brands are already in the game in the form of marques that you can create. When you're in the office, click on the safe in the bottom right corner and have a look around. You'll find it in there (sorry, I don't have the game open right now or I'd give you a more detailed series of directions).

Decreasing development time for new trims and including multiple trims in a vehicles original development have both been discussed. I can't remember what came of the second one, I think it might be too complicated but not sure. The shorter time for new trims I believe is planned but is a low priority, so some time before full launch.

The extended time period is something many people have asked for but Eric has made his position clear. The FREE game will only ever go till 1930. However, 1.14 will have a Steam early access release that will go right to 2020ish. The price should be fairly reasonable so hopefully that wont be a problem.

Messages In This Thread
Designing an Engine?! Help Please! - by zane94s - 05-02-2014, 11:44 AM
RE: Designing an Engine?! Help Please! - by Frankschtaldt - 05-04-2014, 02:21 AM