Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to make a cool 12 million in one turn
OK,

technically not a bug but something that probably needs better balancing within the game.

I decided to buy out a company. I wanted the extra branches and factory. I spent about 2 million to acquire them. I didn't want their brand nor their intellectual property. So on the same turn I sold them off for around 14 million.

I kept the physical assets (branches and factory), and dumped the brand and car designs. The venture made me 12 million in one turn.

I think the value of a company without it's physical assets should be reassessed. It would be great if we could also choose what part of the company we wish to sell off. A factory? Some branches? The badge? Some designs? I would love that, not sure if anyone else would enjoy it as much as I would.

One last note.

On the one turn I tried to sell off my acquired company. The first time it failed. That message about the buyer pulling out at the last minute, came up. So on the same turn I tried again and this time it worked. Maybe if a sale of a company doesn't work the first time, the player should be forced to wait a month and and the value should also drop?
Known bug which i'll take care of in 1.11
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski