Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Branch expansion?
Hi everyone,

been playing this game for a few days now. Love it. I have a question though... (I have many, but lets start with one!)

Is it possible to expand a branch without having to close it and then set up a new larger one? The original branch in the home city has the capacity for eleven employees. I can't find a way of expanding this without destroying the branch and building it from scratch!
I don't believe so. I might work this in as a suggestion since I assume it's a pain to add all the cars back to a newly created branch...
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(11-13-2013, 12:54 PM)Eric.B Wrote: I don't believe so. I might work this in as a suggestion since I assume it's a pain to add all the cars back to a newly created branch...

Retooling isn't the same ? Cause I do know factories get " bigger " if you retool, I think you can re-tool the branch as well.. ? oh but I do wish if that wasn't the case to just build a whole new branch over top of it..
Yeah it'll be a nice thing to change. Add the models back into a branch is a pain.

As for re-tooling, no it doesn't work in the same way as the factory. Shame.
... just one more thing...

Now that I've played the game a bit more, I realise that retooling a factory (even when it leads to additional assembly lines) is not the same as expanding a factory. It would be nice if a factory could also be expanded, instead of demolished and re-built to a larger scale.