Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Submit a Tip!
I got to thinking last night on a couple things. Hopefully none are repeats, some are kind of close but still different if that makes sense.

--------------------------------

You can contract out parts, and if the AI uses them it's free money for you!

Bank as much cash as you can so during times of hardship you have a bit extra to help you out!

Buying other companies' stocks when they first go on the market could yield quite a bit of money later on!

Be careful how far away your branches are, after shipping costs you have to charge much more to break even!

Keep an eye on your factory wear, too much will leave you paying the same amount of workers to produce half the cars!
When Starting: do not build branches too fast - you have only one small factory - if you hit market with good starting car (cheap and overall crappy but priced around 150% of your starting city GDP) your factory will not cover demand from those branches.

Overall Tips for All:
1. Marketing is your friend aswell lobbying
2. If your car is expensive and you are loosing market share - build new for that market - but try cheaper
3. Build cost of cars will gradually be lowered for better quality (at least in early game), so dont build roadsters and other expensive cars in 1900s
By looking in the compare vehicles section of the magazine you can
compare your vehicles to the competitions, and see how to make yours better.
If you are building and selling in the USA, make a Minivan ASAP. You can sell hundreds of them, of crappy quality and you'll be laughing all the way to the bank. I have sold 250+/month in the early 1900's!

Europeans appear to love Hatchbacks and micro cars. You will have to have some quality though, as they are more discerning than their American counterparts.

Always build some type of pickup, for military contract sales, secondly always build some type of large capacity engine. They are cheap to produce and you can use them for naval contracts during lean times.

When I design engines and chassis and even gearboxes. I design to future proof. I have often used one gearbox type for up to and over 10 years.
I keep an eye on the motoring review, once my design begins to stumble I make another revision.
Sometimes selling less vehicles at higher margins is more profitable than selling large volumes at lower margins.

A less popular body style with little competition can be more profitable than a popular one in a saturated market.
In present Forum is the most popular page for internet user. It mainly impress Freelancers. Freelancers can visit, post and earn in a forum
(06-12-2016, 05:18 AM)samirkd63 Wrote: In present Forum is the most popular page for internet user. It mainly impress Freelancers. Freelancers can visit, post and earn in a forum

Hummm, not sure if it's a spam bot or not.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski