Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$1000] #329 Sub-Regional Transportation Cost Modifier | Requires: #89
Price: $1000

Description: This bounty adds a shipping cost modifier for transportation between two sub-regions. For example, shipping costs between Japan and the Western United States would be much lower than shipping from Japan to Moscow. This bounty's goal is to address the cost differences between shipping by sea and land.

Requirements: #89

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty adds additional .xml files containing shipping modification data between all possible combinations of regions. That file will be cumbersome to maintain. While this bounty will make transportation costs slightly more realistic, it's still limited by how detailed our sub-regions are.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty will provide a little more realism to the transportation costs in the game. I'm not expecting much change in shipping prices, considering where most players build their factories. It will affect inland regions and transportation that occurs inland (East to West coast USA, for example).

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski