Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[$600] #328 Regulation Mapping Window | Requires: #327
Price: $600

Description: This bounty adds a specific window to the world map that allows the player to display regulation requirement maps. The player can display emissions regulations by classification or select one of their vehicles from a list and display what cities they can sell the vehicle in based on the emissions requirements. These maps are in the #327 bounty. Players would also use this window if/when the community funds safety regulations, fuel cafe standards, and any other maps for vehicle-specific regulations.

Requirements: #327

Required By: Future Regulation Maps.

Concerns: This bounty causes yet more nested windows in the game. You'll have to go to Maps -> Regulations before you get to the ability to select the designs and select the maps. Folks dislike digging through menus.

Eric's Opinion: This bounty will make more sense when we implement multiple types of regulations and restrictions on vehicle sales. It's also a little better than accessing these maps via the Branch Distribution window of a selected city...

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski