Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$500] #309 Bulk Marque Changer | Requires: #308
Price: $500

Description: When a player needs to change many vehicle marques, doing it individually would take a lot of time. This tool provides a way to change multiple vehicle's marques at once. We'll do this with a window that lists the vehicles on the left. The player can select as many vehicles as wish from the list. There will also be a drop-down to select all vehicles of a specific marque. Finally, to the right, we'll have a list of marques available and a button to make the change.

Requirements: #308

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty has the same concerns as #308. Also, I will need to figure out where I can put the launcher button for this tool. It should probably be in the same place you rename vehicles or in the Mega Menu Auto Tools. I lean to the latter.

Eric's Opinion: Many people wanting to change the marque of a design do so when they purchase a marque. They wish to move all the vehicles of that marque to a different marque and then discontinue the marque. This bounty would make it easier to do such actions.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski