Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[NOTYET]Semi Trucks
Semi Trucks, Big Rigs, 18 Wheelers, Tractor Trailers, What ever you call them you see them everywhere meaning there is an big market for them. some people are afraid of them or hate them but I personally love everything and anything with an engine and semi trucks, with there huge torque and mass, always catch my eyes.

I am not sure if you are thinking about adding big rigs at some point but I think it would be a great addition. It would really set apart this game from any other car/car company games. I do not know a single game where you can modify a tractor trailer, let alone create one.

This would open doors to maybe even full-sized pick-up trucks, buses, RVs, cargo trucks, and more (if you can think of any).
If we move enough units of the game to cover additional expenses you'll be seeing these and a few other things.

Quote:Indie Game HQ: Can we expect future DLC; such as different body styles, more modern customizations, etc?

Eric: The game is very moddable. I suspect we’ll see the user base generating some downloadable content. As for VENT, the release will be the entire game. If sales justify, we’ll work on a multiplayer expansion which will probably include more bodies, motorcycles, big trucks, and a few more goodies.

Indie Game HQ Interview: http://indiegamehq.com/ighq-interview-ve...-gearcity/
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski