Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Player Effects on the world
I have a few suggestions on some things that the players choices could have on the world.

1. The traffic flowing though an airport should help determine growth instead of expansion being entirely based off historical events. This could allow a player to chose to fly into a alternate airport in a given city to the one that became large in the real world and have that grow instead. This could also allow for a player to obtain more space in hub airport.

2. I think this has been brought up before but if you buy lots of planes from someone like Corvair for example it doesn't make sense for them to just disappear when they would of been profitable.

3. If alliances are in the game I would like to see the other airlines in the alliance look to make routes that connect into your system so passengers can utilize the alliance properly.

I am excited to see how this game turns out.
Best of luck!
(04-29-2023, 06:47 PM)jerrod247 Wrote: I have a few suggestions on some things that the players choices could have on the world.

1. The traffic flowing though an airport should help determine growth instead of expansion being entirely based off historical events. This could allow a player to chose to fly into a alternate airport in a given city to the one that became large in the real world and have that grow instead. This could also allow for a player to obtain more space in hub airport.

2. I think this has been brought up before but if you buy lots of planes from someone like Corvair for example it doesn't make sense for them to just disappear when they would of been profitable.

3. If alliances are in the game I would like to see the other airlines in the alliance look to make routes that connect into your system so passengers can utilize the alliance properly.

I am excited to see how this game turns out.
Best of luck!

All three points are already planned for the game.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(04-29-2023, 11:19 PM)Eric.B Wrote: All three points are already planned for the game.

That is fantastic and makes me even more excited for the game!