Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GearCity v2.0.0.9 | GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.1.0.1
Greetings Everyone!

This weekend I had a dual release of GearCity v2.0.0.9 and GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.1.0.1.

GearCity v2.0.0.9 comes with 11 bug fixes compiled over the last few months. And the GearCity: 2nd Gear update consists of 18 issues from the last few weeks.

I'll now switch gears ( Wink ) back to AeroMogul full-time until the community funds the next FBS milestone. GearCity will go back to Mondays only, starting on the 19th.

GearCity v2.0.0.9 Change Log:
-Bugfix: Stop vehicle end production from centering the window when the window is open.
-Bugfix: Prevent the modify Vehicle System from opening while assisted vehicle designer or vehicle body system is opened.
-Bugfix: Improve estimated sales system for dead vehicle types.
-Bugfix: Fixed text clipping issues for Japanese users.
-Bugfix: Fixed racing cylinder restrictions being incorrectly read from xml.
-Engine: Now shipping openal on Linux, since some Ubuntu based distros no longer include it and Steam's runtime isn't picking it up for some reason.
-Bugfix: Made adjustments to stock IPOs and buyouts since it could be abused to exploit the game.
-Bugfix: Fixed issues in Russian Translation that causes large magazine not to work.
-Bugfix: Fixed issues in the AI racing system that prevented the replacement of old designs.
-Engine: Prevent GearCity: Classic from loading GearCity: 2nd Gear save games.
-Bugfix: Fixed possible issue with the auto production system and contracts when all factories are under limited production restrictions.

GearCity: 2nd Gear v2.1.0.1 Change Log:
-Bugfix: Fixed alphabetical order of stock dropdowns.
-Bugfix: Fixed contracts rounding issue in some possible instances when nations are at limited war.
-GUI: Added brief explination of custom district auto production. This will eventually be replaced by help buttons.
-Bugfix: Fixed Showroom Components report not opening and breaking the ability to save.
-Bugfix: Fixed Component ID values appearing in Magazine.
-Bugfix: Fixed horizontal resizing of bank window breaking auto loan financing panel. (Issue remains on verticle resize.)
-Bugfix: Fixed missing auto financing values in banking window.
-GUI: Added additional information to monthly report reguarding auto loans.
-Bugfix: Borrowers now continue to pay back their loans even if you disable auto financing.
-Bugfix: Fixed vehicle type ID's appearing in view competition graphs.
-Bugfix: Fixed Nation ID's appearing in Newspapers
-Bugfix: Fixed instances where Gear count values showed the component ID number instead of the number of gears.
-Bugfix: Fixed Assisted Engine Contract Designer Crash
-Gameplay: Adjusted Early Payoff, Loan Defaults, and Auto Loan admin labor formulas, the former two to take into account super high inflation.
-Gameplay: Changed Emissions Memo now shows the next 5 years of emissions changes.
-Bugfix: Fixed Licensing/Outsourcing granting the player a 0 CVES engine.
-Bugfix: Fixed several possible component and vehicle ordering bugs that could lead to save games not saving.
-GUI: Financing Button is displayed in the banking window even if the system is not accessible by the player yet.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski