Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED] Bug reapeared: Refit Trims start a new Generation instead
I think this was fixed a while ago. But it has reapeared.

If you update components (modify) , and have "Refit old Designs" selected, the Trims you generate from the following screen start a new Generation instead.
Yes, it seems to have been fixed for Chassis, but it's still broken for Engines and Gearboxes. I have it slated for the v2.0.0.8 update which I'll start working on in about 2-3 weeks.
https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4376

If you have a save game example feel free to upload it so I may verify the fix. (You'll need to zip it before upload to here.)
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
(11-22-2022, 07:06 PM)Eric.B Wrote: Yes, it seems to have been fixed for Chassis, but it's still broken for Engines and Gearboxes. I have it slated for the v2.0.0.8 update which I'll start working on in about 2-3 weeks.
https://www.ventdev.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4376

If you have a save game example feel free to upload it so I may verify the fix. (You'll need to zip it before upload to here.)

I made an example.

The Alliance J and Hod Q Phaeton&Coupe Models in this savegame where supposed to be trims made through the refit screen that ended up beeing new generations (I think in this case refit on the engine modification).

The Parts for these two, + the parts for a sedan model are ready for further modification to test the refit screen.

Attached Files
.zip   VehicleRefit-1.zip (Size: 1.36 MB / Downloads: 127)
This issue should now be fixed and will be in the next update. Thanks again.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
Nice Wink