Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[$200] #296 | Auto Order Outsourced Vehicles
Price: $200

Description: The game currently automatically reorders outsourced components when you run out of them, but it does not automatically reorder vehicles. We did it this way because vehicles are a big ticket purchase, and the game does not know if the player will want more of them. This bounty would add a togglable option to allow the AI system to reorder more vehicles from the outsourcing system.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Some players will be mad if they're trying to sell through orders and the game reorders more. Because of that, this will probably be an opt-in setting.

Eric's Opinion: This is a quality of life bounty that some users have requested over the years. I see it going both ways. I erred on the side of caution at first. But it is probably better to make it a togglable option for the folks who want the AI to order more units automatically.

Links:  It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski