Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FIXED]Bug possible ?
I've been playing a while now and I have made a VERY successful company, over 1.x mil per month being brought in. But the issue to me isn't that It is successful, I think that it is bugged.. as my really new models DO not sell like my really old crappy model ? I even made my other model cheaper and used marketing on my new model, it still didn't do much to help it ? Not to say that the newer model wasn't selling okay, but I was moving 100 units of this vehicle with only 30 hp and my new model with 60-100 hp and a 47 overall rating was not selling but maybe 30 units total... the prices for the older model were considerably higher as well with 5,000 dollars for it and just 3500 for the new and improved model in all statistics, I just don't get it ? I can make another company and show this bug or provide the last save before the game cut off at 1930 which made me really sad cause I really like playing it Sad
Yes, the later stages of the game are broken. This is the buying bug that I have an issue with that will hopefully be resolved in the next few weeks with the new improved buying system.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski
I've adjusted the age effects on internal buying rating in 1.04, as such I've set this thread to testing.
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski