Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[$2500] #241 | Generate Contract | Requires: #14, 242
Price: $2500

Description: In this bounty, players and AI can generate contracts that other companies bid on. You fill out parameters for how you want the design to be. This action will create a contract request in the contracting system. Other companies will bid on the contracts. When you reach the deadline, you will select a design from the bid list or none at all. From there, the system works just like the Outsourcing system.

The added benefits of creating contracting are lower prices and fewer restrictions. The downside is that you'll have to wait for all the submissions, you can only choose from what they submit, and they might not submit anything.

Requirements: #14, #242

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty duplicates the licensing/outsourcing system. The only difference is that you don't browse a list of what you can buy. Instead, sellers submit what they're willing to sell.

AI rarely submits to contracts. If we don't improve that by the time this bounty is approved, then this bounty will probably not turn out well.

Eric's Opinion: I am on the fence with this bounty. In a way, it would be nice to create contracts and be able to bid on AI-created contracts. On the other hand, it's nearly like the Licensing/Outsource system in reverse. Resources are probably better spent not approaching the same system from a different angle.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski