Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$400] #235 | Custom AI Selection
Price: $400

Description: This bounty would allow the player to select which AI companies they want to play against in the game.

Currently, we have predefined AI in files, and the game will randomly select which AI the player will play against if they choose not to play against all of them.

With this bounty, if the player does not want to play against all AI, a new window will appear. The player can randomly select any number of AI companies to play against or manually select which companies they want in the game.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: This bounty will take a bit more work from the player to adjust the sliders to set the number of AI they want to play against, and manual selection is certainly more work. Just selecting a number from a drop-down is an easier solution for most players.

Eric's Opinion: This is a requested bounty. Some players want to play against specific companies, but they don't want to create an AI.xml file, nor do they want to play against all AI companies. This bounty would let players decide who and how many they're playing against.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski