Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$600] #228 | Direct Spec Input
Price: $600

Description: This bounty will allow you to enter values directly for some specs in the Advanced Designer. For example, you'll be able to enter width, length, and height values. The game will automatically adjust sliders to meet the desired specs if possible.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: These sorts of calculations are cumbersome and implemented hackishly. There is a possibility this bounty will introduce some bugs to the game.

Because of the interconnectedness of various sliders in the designer, we're unlikely to be able to expand the system to many more items other than lengths.

Eric's Opinion: This makes it easier for players to get the exact specs they desire. It's a quality of life issue with the advanced designer. I'll try to work it into other specs that don't use multiple sliders or data from other specs. But I can only guarantee chassis length, width, height, maximum supported engine length, width, height, and engine length, width, and height.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski