Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$200] #216 | Showroom License Reports
Price: $200

Description:  This bounty adds four licensing reports to the showroom. We'll have a dropdown from the top menu that allows you to select the report category.

The report will show you every model you have licensed out, what models use that design and their sales figures.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: Some information might become duplicated if the community funds other bounties. The frequency some players license out their designs might cause the lists to be very long and bulky.

Eric's Opinion: This is an often requested report. It's also performance expensive to make, so the only way to do it is with a dynamically generated report from the showroom. As mentioned in the concerns, if the community funds other bounties, this report might be obsolete. On the other hand, it's probably quicker to find this data in this report if that is purely what you're looking for.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski