Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[$600] #173 | Management Decisions
Price: $600

Description: This bounty adds 10 new managerial events to the game. A managerial event is an action memo that requires your input. These events range from company crises to what direction your company should take on issues.

Your choices will have a long-term impact on how your company is run, through various bonuses or penalties based on the decision.

Requirements: None

Required By: None

Concerns: The hardcoded action event code is cumbersome and messy. It would be nice if we can move this stuff to an external scripting language.

Eric's Opinion: Originally, I planned on having many action events in the game, but the action event system was very cumbersome. This bounty doesn't solve that issue, but it does start us on the path of adding more action events to the game.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!

Links in the Action Memo ticket on Bitbucket might has some related ones. https://bitbucket.org/EricBJones/gearcit...tion-memos
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski