Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[$400] #138 | Marque Catalog/Model Compare To Reports | Requests: #136
Price: $400

Description: With vehicle information ported to reports, with this bounty, we can convert the existing showroom tools "Marque Catalog" and "Model Compare" to reports as well.

This will give us a lot more flexibility and the ability to show more information.

Requirements: #136

Required By: #140

Concerns: The layout might not be as pretty as the current design. But we can fit more information in it and organize that info better.

Report windows are stuck on n^2 resolutions until we implement OpenGL3 and/or the DirectX 11 bounties.

Eric's Opinion: There are pros and cons to this bounty. Moving these tools to reports allows us to put more information in them, and it's much easier to implement than the in-game UI. On the downside, DX9 technical limitations constrain the report's size to n^2 resolutions. That can make it a little more difficult to show everything we want at once.

Links: It doesn't happen unless you contribute!
"great writers are indecent people, they live unfairly, saving the best part for paper.
good human beings save the world, so that bastards like me can keep creating art, become immortal.
if you read this after I am dead it means I made it." ― Charles Bukowski